Investment, Finance, Appraising, Legal Services, Taxation, and Insurance
For nearly 30 years, JETNET researchers have been our front line of engagement with aviation specialists like you. The fact-finding missions you have shared with us have become an integral part of our research process, and the results are impressive. JETNET uses numerous sources to bring together in Evolution Marketplace, the industry’s most comprehensive database, down to serial-number-specific details. Our goal is to get you the answers you need to better understand the economic risk to you and your clients, airframe by airframe.
- View and print serial-number-specific documents, including bills of sale, security agreements, registrations, liens/lien releases, damage history, mechanics’ liens, and mortgages
- Research geographically by tail number, attributes, company or individual, make or model, by country, state, or airport
- Explore detailed flight utilization at serial number level or fleet level, by airport and/or operator
- Identify key aircraft contact information, including owners, chief pilots, operators, directors of maintenance, and directors of aviation
- Review financial transactions by make and model since 2005
- Establish length of ownership trends
- Search past, present, and future time-critical aircraft-specific details, including off lease, for sale, sold, new pilot, new certification, and tail number change
- Customize the JETNET Live Alert service to send you automatic emails about the key events you have selected
- Search worldwide tail number and serial number with full aircraft and associated owner/company relationships
- Develop Fractional Program Summary Reports
JETNET Evolution Marketplace is for business aviation professionals requiring up-to-the-minute as well as historic aviation information on an encyclopedic scale. Covering the worldwide fleets of jets, turboprops, pistons, helicopters, and commercial transport aircraft, we maintain databases to satisfy your areas of expertise. Explore how flight utilization is impacting value at the serial number level for individual aircraft, or by fleets. Compare, contrast, and identify aircraft mission activity to target when aircraft are suitable for your clients.
- Engage the largest and most complete listing of fixed and rotary wing aircraft on and off market worldwide
- Get Live Event email updates
- Stay current on the top 75 key events that affect the makes and models you are tracking
- Gain access to aircraft decision makers: owners, chief pilots, operators, directors of maintenance, and directors of aviation
- See JETNET Values for current and historical reported sold prices at the serial number level
- Select from hundreds of historical reports or customize your own to review trends by make/model, fractional positions, leased aircraft, charter intelligence, and operator aircraft summaries
- Explore the fully integrated direct feed of aviation flight data from the FAA
- Launch the Airport Activity View to learn utilization history of individual aircraft or fleets with AFTT, engine times, and cycles
JETNET iQ (Independent, Quarterly), is our premium, members-only, fully researched forecasting and advisory service, the world’s first single source of market intelligence for business aviation and business travel. JETNET iQ was produced in collaboration with respected industry experts Rolland Vincent Associates, LLC.
- Market forecasting and networking Summits
- Quarterly aviation marketplace investors’ service (iQ Investor)
- Developments, trends, risks, opportunities, and forecasts
Request a Demo
Test our data with a one-on-one demonstration where you call the shots, and discover what you need to succeed. Compatible with Salesforce, an API or custom CRM solution, data you need the way you need it.